Where We Meet

Where We Meet

St. Pius Exterior Daytime

St. Pius X Parish

St. Pius X Parish was a creation of its people. As new housing boomed in North Brantford in the late 1950’s the Catholic families moving to the area began to desire a church of their own. The Bishop soon responded with construction beginning and the new Church dedicated in 1958. Today, the parish serves a total population of over 50,000 with six Catholic elementary schools and one high school within its boundaries.